Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh Broken Hearted Hoover Fixer Sucker Guy

I just spilled blue nail polish all over my nasty white carpet. Shit. Looks better though :)

Promised myself I'd blog daily and I'm afraid that I'll end up exclusively bitching about school. Oops, language.

My basecamp teacher and play director called Boyfriend's brother my brother in law, and I turned a million different shades of red.

Me, playing a deeply sexy vampire vixen in the play, get to lick the side of Boyfriend's face. Apparently I get to be the dirtiest because we're dating. "Hey mum! Guess what! I went to third base with Boyfriend on stage!"

Maybe I should tell my family not to come.

But I love him to death, even though there are now two other guys professing their love and limitless supplies of candy corn to me.

I'm Boyfriend's till he breaks up with me.

And till then I'm just a sucker, of a guy.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment