Sunday, October 17, 2010

Agh.

I've been violently ill for like, four days. And by violently I mean projectile vomiting, and pulling a muscle in my stomach from puking so much.

And once I had successfully gotten food out of my system I got to sit on the edge of the tub and dry heave bile for hours.

Gross.

That was the worst stomach virus I have ever had, in my life.

And it also sucked, because I missed Jazz and Java (free coffee and combo plays on Friday mornings) school pictures, my creative writing elective (which I really like), and a jam session that combo was hosting on Friday night.

Big ball of blow.

Seriously.

Because that was going to be awesome, and I really wanted to go. That's not just me being a huge band loser.

But I'm a Unitarian Universalist Humanist. Uhm. It's confusing. Look up Unitarian Universalist because I can't explain it in anything less than an essay, but a humanist is someone who believes that you don't need a higher power to govern what's right and wrong; you should be able to figure that out for yourself.

But we had a lock-in at my church, for youth group. We just ate junk food and played ghost in the graveyard all night, and it was pretty sweet. And we got strawberry shortcake for breakfast.

AWESOME.

Boyfriend went, and I fell asleep on him during the movie, and he didn't shove me off or anything. He's so sweet.

We watched the movie Seven Pounds, and even though I missed the ending Boyfriend told me, and I bawled my eyes out.

Seriously.

Anyway, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment