Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Miss My Old Classes.

I got my schedule fucked around with due to the super shitty thing, and I miss the classes I had before. I still have all the same classes, with the exception of being bumped up to honor's American history, but at way different hours.

I don't like it.

Before my classes were pretty small, but all my new classes are over crowded and nastily loud.

It sucks.

And I miss my middle school.

Especially writing. Cough cough.

American lit. is all about grammar. Like finding prepositional phrases. I HATE PREPOSITIONAL PHRASES. I hate fiddly grammar and I hate writing essays and I swear to god that's all we've done since school started.

It sucks, so bad.

I want to go back to middle school, but only for English. EH, take me back?(:

No comments:

Post a Comment