Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Awkward Phone Conversations and Generic Frosted Mini-Wheats

Mmmmmm. Awkward.

I've been having a Mythbuster's marathon so I don't have to think.

My day was awesome besides one, disgusting, weak, horrible, shitty thing, which I will not talk about because it was the worst experience of my life.

Oh my god I love Mythbusters. And JP. She's a close second to Mythbuters :P But only just.

She has been fantastic, regarding the horrible, shitty thing. So I just want to say, even though I'm awful at feelings, that it meant the world, seriously. And that I will probably take her up on the midnight call.

So thank you for being an awesome-pants.

My worst grade is a C, which is a big deal for me :) which means I'm beginning to suck less, and I am not failing a single class.

And I'm writing a lot more.

And painting, and playing more music, and doing what I love.

And despite the horrible, shitty thing, I'm pretty damn happy.


1 comment: