Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh My God Teenage Angst and Hickies

Gross right?

And is it weird that no one should be able to kiss or hug or cuddle or do anything like that besides Boyfriend and I?

Because I think it's weird that Boyfriend's Brother can walk in on Boyfriend and I cuddling and watching a movie, in nothing but boxers, scratch his ass, then walk back out.

And then hear him having loud unabashed sex with his girlfriend like two hours later.

I understand that at this point I just sort of blend in at Boyfriend's house but c'mon, really, a little dignity? It's not like G walks around with nothing on when Boyfriend's over. Well...

Anyway, hickies are gross, like monumentally, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

It rained today, and I was going to make Boyfriend go swimming with me, but the rain ruined it.

Stupid rain.

Yeah, I don't really have anything else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment