Thursday, August 12, 2010

Guilty Pleasures (Yay for Crappy Psuedo-Posts)

My posts are turning into unorganized lists because I don't have a life during the summer and Boyfriend's still gone.

Playing music really loud, really really really loud, and screaming the lyrics.

Futurama.

Red lipstick and sixties eyeliner.

Cellphones.

Technology.

Florence and the Machine.

Stumbleupon.

Really long hugs that seem like they'll never end.

Expensive headphones.

Humming the bass line.

Pulling all nighters and watching the sunrise.

Cooking.

Netflix.

PBS. Don't laugh at me.

Nail polish.

Lots of books.

Cheesy romance novels that I'm embarrassed to own.

Baking.

Fine tip sharpies.

Gorgeous music videos.

And Converse.

1 comment:

  1. no, I just totally read a post all about how the most effective blog posts are lists. true story. also, I share approximately eleven of these, but I won't tell you which ones. :)

    ReplyDelete