Monday, July 26, 2010

This is Gonna Get Mushy.

I mean it. It may be nauseating. Seriously. If you're that intent on reading this then prepare a garbage can and go purchase saltines and ginger ale.

I love Boyfriend. A lot. We've been together for over a year. Fourteen months yesterday actually.

He puts up with all of my crap. And there's a lot of it.

He's really supportive, all the time. I'll be fucking around on guitar and being awful and he'll applaud and say I'm brilliant. He has most of my paintings and every story I write he reads, then raves over.

He texts me good morning every single day, and goodnight every single night.

He's a dork with me.

He's musical, and horribly tone deaf, and it's amazing.

He says I love you first.

He makes moments, and then he ruins them.

He always makes me smile, and I mean always.

He likes old cheesy movies.

He's polite, he opens doors for me.

He laughs really, really loudly.

He loves awful jokes.

He has horribly red hair.

He holds my hand in public.

He shows me off.

He calls me beautiful.

He's absolutely convinced that we'll be together longer than eternity. I have to say I'll agree.




3 comments: