Friday, September 24, 2010

My Eyes Hurt and My Face Might Fall Off

I'm been playing trumpet for four days a week, 2 hours straight on three of those days. My mouth and cheeks are swollen and it hurts to talk.

It's like trumpet bootcamp for the rest of the year.

It's awful.

I auditioned for Dracula on Wednesday, which has like 4 girl parts. I seriously acted my ass off and actually earned myself a compliment from a senior, who's actually going to college to be an actress.

I probably won't get in, because there's a group of three or four senior girls that the director absolutely adores, but it was fun, and there's always next play.

At least I've earned someone's respect.

And my American Lit. teacher absolutely despises me, and I can't figure out why. I complete all my assignments, pay attention in class, and participate, but I still can't shake the feeling that she loathes me. Blegh.

I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment