Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm a Freshman

With glasses. Blegh.

I wish I had an older sibling that was already popular at my high school, like Boyfriend does.

I don't want to have to make a name for myself all over again, like proving that I'm smart. I have glasses, teachers should just look at me and know that I'm intelligent. Grrr. And now I'm not even the artsy kid, because we were assigned classes and I got chamber ensemble, not art, so nobody knows how great I am. (Insert shameless self promotion) But I'm mostly kidding.

And the first trumpet in my chamber ensemble is a Senior, so he thinks I'm musically impaired. He literally took my music and wrote in all the note names and circled dynamics and crescendos. Prick.

But I guess I haven't been at school long enough to decide whether I like it or not yet, so I'm not really in the position to hate it yet.

Boyfriend turned fifteen yesterday, and his family threw him a massive party at a pizza place he loves, and it was an absolute blast :)

He has the cutest cousins in the world.

And sorry for being a blogging bum lately, nothing has happened.

2 comments:

  1. woo back to school! haha. gotta be better than sixth graders. *weeps* *is partially kidding*

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah you know elissa. lol. washburn?

    I'm really sorry he did that to you. He will soon learn that his ego far surpasses his ability.

    ReplyDelete